- Cease Fire
- Toggle When Needed
- Team Warzone
- Team Savagery
- Team Over Grind
- Sea Lions
- Vcore Blue
- Vcore Grey
- Vcore Knights
- Next Round
- Team Jogo
- Italy Gaming
- Level Up
- 2 Birds 3 Rocks
- Dem Gamers
- City Pulse
- Macrotronics Staff
- House Club
Things are getting bigger every day for the E sports community in Lebanon. 961 Gamers since its existence in 2017 has given the Lebanese community the priority. We are proud to announce the first 100% LEBANESE CSGO tournament called: The Nationals.
The Nationals will be the first pure Lebanese CSGO league lasting all summer long.
How To Participate
- All gaming centers are allowed to register their own teams.
- Qualifiers will be played online on a unique CSGO server owned by 961gamers.
- All participating teams will have to play their matches from gaming centers that are partners to 961gamers (more than 50)
- 961gamers is able to get the attention of at least 30 teams to the competition in LEBANON ONLY
- We plan to have the finals in the VCORE Tabarja at the end of the qualifiers; the 4 top teams will compete in the semis and finals.
Since day 1, 961gamers has been known for the upmost transparency. We charge no player nor viewers for any fee.
This is why our financials are so clear and as follows.
- The cost of this championship will include casters , internet, printings, renting
the location and most importantly hire admins to control the games during
the qualifiers and finals.
- The 5 millions LBP that will make the prize pool will allow the 4 finalist Teams
to get some part of the cake.
- The player with the most kills and assists during this tournament will also
have a small amount dedicated to him.
This is how the 5 millions LBP will be distributed
- Winner Team: 3 millions LBP
- 2nd Place: 1.5 millions LBP
- 3rd Place: 500 thousands LBP
- Most kills / Most assists: TBA
Tournament sponsor From 5000 USD to 10000 USD and may contain the following
- Mentioned and thanked in the opening ceremony and during the show by the casters
- Live stream break videos based on sponsors adds
- Live stream graphics taking up to 60% of the space
- Banners in the Esports Lounge
- Products in the Esports lounge
- Featured in all tournament related posts taking 50% of the sponsors/ads space
- Featured in the after event movie
- Video content during the tournament (Interviews with players, coaches)
Esports A Cultural Movement
ESports also known as electronic sports. Competitive video gaming, professional video gaming, or pro gamin g are a form of competition that is facilitated by electronic systems, particularly video games Esports is becoming a cultural movement that is changing everything.
Big financial deals are happening, governments are recognizing players are pro athletes, schools are also giving scholarships and all viewership and attendance records are being broken. Players are now stars; they train daily, fans shout their names and thousands watch them compete.
Esports The Details
ESports consist of many layers.
The players. The commitment they show is astonishing; they train daily, eat properly and most importantly give great attention to their fitness.
The games. Its just like a chess, football or basketball game. Its that one versus that other one. Whether it’s a first person shooter or a multiplayer game in an arena. Nothing would change. The excitement is there!
The popularity. Its Unmatchable; Twitch, MLG, Azubu and Youtube all fuel the growth of Esports reputation as the streaming channels are loaded daily with content.
The Casters. They play an essential role in the Esports scene providing insights, humor, excitement and a unique personality to the games. It’s simple the job of the future.
The Fans. From 16 to 40 ! They just love Esports. With a majority of males dominating, these fans are socially savvy and connected. For them, its more than a game… It’s a COMMUNITY!
Esports Business Implications
ESports is the perfect opportunity. Simply everything a brand would need in a sponsorship
- Big fan passion and fervor
- Big money income
- Big Audience
- Big Personalities
Esports How To Get Involved
To most people involved in the Esports industry, it is probably going to be more relevant to the next generation of kids than any other sport.
The fastest way of success for any company to be part of Esports is:
- Create exclusive platform for sponsorships
- Get actively involved with gamers
- Develop and help local organizers
- Help with production and publishing